Saturday, September 26, 2009

engagment-personal

Finally Finally Finally, my engagement pictures are done. Thanks for all your crazy emails, reminding me to upload them, well here they ARE!
I cant be more happier to marry the most wonderful person in the world. A lot of people were asking me how we met and how he propose, well here is the story, make sure to sit comfortably.
Ryan and I met at work, booo, I know not romantic at all.
I was making pizzas, speaking practicably no English, and he was cleaning dishes in his funky slide to the side hat I felt in love with 6 years ago! Later that week, we both showed up at the same bible study at friends house, and realized we had much more in common then pizza and dishes. We went out few times, our dates were very silent and slightly uncomfortable.:-) And Because Ryan was getting over his 2 year relationship at the moment, he told me he couldn't commit to any one right now, and need some time alone. Well I had to respect that, I myself was heart broken after 3 year relationship I left in Russia.
I missed Ryan, I already liked him too much, 4 months later I figured that getting over process for him should be over;-), I stopped by his new work place and asked him out to the movies. Few weeks later we kissed at the beach and my life was never the same.
5 Years later he proposed to me at the same beach. I cried, I couldn't believe how Blesses I'm by God, how wonderful my life been so far, and how even more wonderful its about to get.
It was so dark out, and I had a wedding to shoot the next day, my boat ride was at 6am, and I was so upset he drugged me all the way to the beach at so late...but beach brought so much great memories and I wound shut up about our first kiss and all things we been trough, (later Ryan said, he thought I will be proposing to him that knight, the way I had my monologue going:-). We were about to leave and he rumbled few words, I couldn't understand, got on one knee and asked me to marry him.
I couldn't believe that, I kept on saying, " are you sure, are very ready, are you sure, no way, really, that crazy..oh my gosh.." well he was still standing on his knee...:-) and I said Yes!!
Ring was just wonderful and perfect, we created/drew it together few weeks before his proposal, but lady at the shop made it sound like it wont be ready till Christmas, well silly me, should of known.
Ryan is a true blessing, and I realize that every day of my life. I couldn't be more happier!
well here are the pictures taking by our Friend Vitaly.
Enjoy!